Whether it’s to keep the goosebumps at bay or just because you’ll feel more you if you rock a leather jacket on your big day, here are five of our favourite jackets to wear with a wedding dress…
1. Vinnie Jacket by Deadwood. Made from vintage leather, with a gorgeous red lining, this classic biker style gets our vote.
2. Banu Velvet Bomber Jacket, By Malene Birger. Utility wear meets evening glam in this versatile piece.
3. ASOS Shrunken Denim Jacket. Maybe it’s because we’re children of the 80s, but we always love a bit of denim.
4. Hayden Bronze Cropped Sleeve Jacket by Anthropologie. Because we can never resist a bit of glitter. Perfect if your day is full of metallic tones.
5. Ride On Vegan Leather Cropped Moto Jacket. Add a hit of sunshine to your day with this yellow jacket.
You can customise your denim jacket by adding a Just Married iron on patch. And here are some tips if you’d like to have a go at painting your trusty old leather jacket. Or for those of you who’d rather leave it to the experts, Daisy Bisley does beautiful work.
Tempted to have a go at customising your own jacket? Christina x
Main image by Crieff Photography.