Hello! How is your week going? Today we have a wonderful inspiration shoot to share with you, all the way from British Columbia! This Eco Earth Day Elopement inspiration is the brain-child of Hattie Root Photography and features a gorgeous array of sustainable, green and earth-centric elements. Perfect for the eco-conscious couple and those wanting to bring the outside in! The couple modeling loved the ideas so much they turned it into a last minute elopement where they were joined by their closest family and friends, how cute is that!
West coast eco shoot turned elopement! A team of eco conscious vendors from the west coast of British Columbia came together to create an earth day shoot that was inspired by everything our coastal meca has to offer. The models were so in love with the vibe of the shoot, they turned it into a last minute elopement where they were joined by their closest family and friends for an intimate and completely sustainable ceremony. From the makeup to the foraged greenery, the handmade harvest table to the hand made rings, not a single detail was overlooked in this West Coast Eco Earth Day Elopement.
The Team Who Made the Shoot Possible
- Photographer: Hattie Root Photography
- Invitation Designer: Studio 745
- Event Planner:Eco Chic Affairs
- Beauty:Elate Cosmetics
- Jewelry:Emma Glover Designs
- Professional: Hattie Root Photography
- Hair Stylist:Hunt & Gather Hair Co
- Dress Designer:Love Me Do
- Apparel:Outlooks for Men
- Ceremony Location:Parkside Hotel & Spa
- DIY or Handmade Goods Designer:PDS Woodwork
- Floral Designer: Platinum Floral Designs
- Cake Designer: Ruth & Dean
- Event Designer: Trend Decor
For more information on Hattie Root Photography go to:
The post West Coast Eco Earth Day Elopement Inspiration from Hattie Root Photography appeared first on Boho Weddings For the Boho Luxe Bride.